I’m trying to preserve examples of the “human” interaction in music.
There is a joy of collaboration that several musicians create by playing together.
Music can be created by any number of musicians, or even one person compiling the music created by others.
This site is devoted to posting examples of music created by the human musicians.
- I appreciate the many technologies that have improved in the recording of music.
- These technologies are allowing for MORE music intelligence.
- I want to ADD some music intelligence from the past.
- These musicians of the past had to use their music instruments/intelligences in different ways.
- There was one microphone, mono recording, one take, NO REDOs.